Camp Sweeney Virtual Meet and Greet
Serving Children with Diabetes for More than 70 Years
Sign Up for 2021!
Make a Donation
F-U-N To The M-A-X
What You Want To Know
The Sweeney Difference
New Family One-on-Ones
First Time Campers
Point To Point
Meet Our Staff
Make a Payment
Parent Quick Facts
Play for the Day
How Can I Help?
Send a Child to Camp
Make a Donation
Other Ways to Help
Keep up with Sweeney!
Sweet Home CS Photos
Join Our Staff
Be The Difference
Ways to Serve
Staff Quick Facts
Steps to Apply
Camper Survey 2020
Super Summer - First Session
Evaluation of 2020 Summer Programming
We are very interested in what you -
our campers and parents
- have to say about your experience with Camp Sweeney.
* Please wait until the end of the event to complete the survey. That would be the end of the week for Sweet Home Camp Sweeney virtual zoom weeks OR the end of the day of the in-person Come Back to Sweeney events.
* This survey only takes about 2-3 minutes max with just 5 questions.
* You must complete the entire survey at one time. You cannot stop and save your answers.
* One survey per camper for each event registered. For example, if camper is registered in Week 1A, complete one survey. If camper is registered in more than one week or attends an in-person day event, complete a survey for each week and/or event.
* Your camper's name will be entered in a drawing for EACH survey/event completed.
* Only registered campers in either weekly zoom classes or individual day events are eligible for drawing to win a set of Apple Airpods.
* Complete by 8/31/2020 to be entered in drawing.
Is this survey for:
A weekly zoom Sweet Home Camp Sweeney
An in-person live event Come Back to Sweeney
Week 1A: June 8-June 12
Week 1B: June 15-June 19
Week 1C: June 22-June 26
Week 2A: June 29-July 3
Week 2B: July 6-July 10
Week 2C: July 13-July 17
Week 3A: July 20-July 24
Week 3B: July 27-July 31
Week 3C: August 3-August 7
July 4 - Saturday Cookout
July 5 - Sunday Cookout
July 10 - Friday Evening
July 11 - Saturday Hike
July 12 - Sunday Family Fun Day
July 18 - Saturday Hike
July 19 - Sunday Family Fun Day
July 24 - Friday Evening
July 25 - Saturday Hike
July 26 - Sunday Family Fun Day
July 31 - Friday Evening
August 1 - Saturday Carnival
FEELING BETTER: Tell us if your camper has experienced improvement:
The camper had fewer anxieties.
The camper's feelings of isolation or alienation decreased.
The camper's self-esteem improved.
DIABETES MANAGEMENT: tell us if the event(s) helped your camper improve their diabetes management skills/regimen in the following areas:
Routine blood testing
Exercising or physical play
Is there anything you would like to add?
We hope you enjoyed your experience with Camp Sweeney
Thank you for taking the time to complete this evaluation of our program.
Help send a child