* Let people know how Camp Sweeney has helped you and your family.
* Share your appreciation with the local United Way for providing support for Camp Sweeney’s campers.
* Find out if your company makes gifts or provides matching gifts to non-profit organizations.
* Ask your local service organization to sponsor a camper.
* Consider making an estate gift.
If you have questions or comments about how to advocate, please contact Sarah Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 940-665-2011.UNITED WAYS WHO HELP SWEENEY
Occasionally, we need speakers to go to events and speak on behalf of Camp Sweeney. Who better to tell the Sweeney story than the parents or former campers? If you are interested, please click the button below.BECOME A SPEAKER
Interested in making a gift of stock?
HOW TO MAKE A GIFT OF STOCK
* Decide the dollar amount of your gift.
* Discuss with your broker which shares to give.
* Give your broker Camp Sweeney’s Brokerage Information below.
* Be sure to let Camp Sweeney know about your stock gift. Email Sarah Davis.
NOTE: Camp Sweeney’s legally recognized name is Southwestern Diabetic Foundation, Inc.
Estates and Bequests
Your gift could keep giving for generations.
You or someone in your family may be interested in remembering Camp Sweeney in your will.
Southwestern Diabetic Foundation, Inc.
PO Box 918
Gainesville, TX 76241
Southwestern Diabetic Foundation, Inc. is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Please see our IRS determination letter.