Thank you for completing your Camp Sweeney online camper application.
You should receive an email confirmation of submission shortly. Your child is tentatively accepted dependent upon session availability. If we have any questions about your application or enrollment, we will contact you. Otherwise, expect to receive an email confirmation of enrollment within 2 weeks*. If you have not been contacted by that time, please email our Registrar or call 940-665-2011.
SUBMIT Additional Information
* Financial documentation, if applying for financial aid – if you did not upload it within the application
* Immunization record – if you did not upload it or enter the dates within the application
* Insurance card (front & back copies) – if you did not upload it within the application
NOTE: Camp Sweeney does not file insurance or accept HSA cards and will not provide a list of medical charges or “super bill” for filing insurance. However, we must have your insurance information on file in case of emergency, outside medical treatment, or prescription medication.
* 2023 Medical application, please download and take with you to your next doctor’s appointment: SummerMedApp2023
* A medical application is required for all campers.
* Medical application must be signed and dated in the same calendar year as the attended camper session.
* Your camper’s endocrinologist should complete the medical application. For non-diabetics, the camper’s primary care physician should complete the medical application.
* Medical application should be received by our office two weeks prior to opening day.
Due date for 2023 Session 1: May 22, 2023
Due date for 2023 Session 2: June 12, 2023
Due date for 2023 Session 3: July 3, 2023
About 4-6 weeks before opening day, you will receive a link to additional pre-registration paperwork. This paperwork will include questions regarding your child’s medical routines, diabetic needs, medications, nutrition plan, and a questionnaire. This will help us plan for your child’s medical and camping experience.
PAYMENT PLAN FAQS:
* We will contact you regarding your payment amount before processing the first monthly payment on your credit card.
* If you qualify for Financial Aid, the aid will be subtracted from your balance due.
* Monthly payments begin the month following enrollment.
* Camp Sweeney does not charge an interest fee for payment plans.
* For your security, we do not keep your full credit card number on file.
* Balance for 2022 session(s) must be paid in full by February 28, 2023.
* Balance for 2023 session(s) must be paid in full by February 28, 2024.
UPDATING PAYMENT PLAN INFORMATION:
Please call or email the camp office at least 2 business days prior to the payment due date if you have changes regarding:
* New credit card number
* Credit card expiration
* Due date