Thank you for completing your Camp Sweeney online camper application.
You should receive a confirmation of submission email shortly. Your child is tentatively accepted dependent upon session availability. If we have any questions about your application or enrollment, we will contact you. Otherwise, expect to receive confirmation of enrollment by email within 2 weeks*. If you have not been contacted by that time, please email our Registrar or call 940-665-2011.
SUBMIT Additional Information
* Financial documentation, if applying for financial aid – if you did not upload it within the application
* Immunization record – if you did not upload it or enter the dates within the application
* Insurance card (front & back copies) – if you did not upload it within the application
NOTE: Camp Sweeney does not file insurance or accept HSA cards and will not provide a list of medical charges or “super bill” for filing insurance. However, we must have your insurance information on file in case of emergency, outside medical treatment, or prescription medication.
* A medical application is required from all campers: campsweeney.org/medical
* Your camper’s endocrinologist should complete the medical application. For non-diabetics, the camper’s primary care physician should complete the medical application.
* Medical application must be signed and dated no earlier than 01/03/2022, with appointment/medical information no earlier than 01/03/22.
* Medical application should be received by our office two weeks prior to opening day.
Due date for Session 1: May 23, 2022
Due date for Session 2: June 13, 2022
Due date for Session 3: July 1, 2022
About 6 weeks before opening day, you will receive a link to additional pre-registration paperwork. This paperwork will include questions regarding your child’s medical routines, diabetic needs, medications, nutrition plan, and a questionnaire. This will help us plan for your child’s medical and camping experience.